Monday, September 26, 2011

FINANCIAL EDUCATION

I like Real Estate because I can control its success. I can improve the property, I can improve the management and I can improve the residence. When I buy stocks I control nothing. Give me real estate    - KIM KIYOSAKI
Stock market has gone up $100 in 10 years. That’s .01%. The financial “experts” are still telling you to invest in the stock market. Its good if you’ve got the education, but bad if you’re trusting others to pick your stocks - ROBERT KIYOSAKI.
People think health insurance will save them, but health insurance is not there for your health; they exist to make money - ROBERT KIYOSAKI.
It doesn't take money to be rich, it takes words. Remove your 'poor' words: 'I can't, I hope, I will try...' and adapt speak of rich. - ROBERT KIYOSAKI.
Some of the greatest mentors are tough because a really great mentor will push you to go beyond where you think you can go. - KIM KIYOSAKI.
Face your fears and doubts, and new worlds will open to you. ~ Robert Kiyosaki.

A job is not an asset. A job is slavery. ~ Robert Kiyosaki.

Never say you cannot afford something.That is a poor man's attitude. Ask HOW to afford it. ~ Robert Kiyosaki.


The US has had three central banks in its history. The Fed Reserve will fail just as the other two did. ~ Robert Kiyosaki.
My coach just destroyed me. He kicked me when I was down... I got up faster and worked harder. A good coach can make the man. - Robert Kiyosaki.
My criteria for an investment is four things: What is the project, who are the partners, what is the financing & who will manage it? - Robert Kiyosaki.
The school system is simply an assembly line that turns children into employees; its not true education. ~ Robert Kiyosaki.
There is a big difference between getting education and going to school. ~ Robert Kiyosaki.
The next time the stock market or the real estate market has a sale (aka crash) It’s time to do what the rich do… they go shopping. - Kim Kiyosaki.
Money will be anything you want it to be. - Rich Dad.
Most investments are too expensive when you purchase them as an employee. But they are much more affordable if my business buys them for me. - Rich Dad. 
Learn to build businesses and invest through your businesses. - Rich Dad.
Most people put money in their piggy bank. I buy a goose that lays golden eggs over and over again. That's what an asset is. - Robert Kiyosaki.
Leadership is a process. Leaders have to lead by example, not by manual words. - Robert Kiyosaki.
The school system's teaching style works well with 20% of students, but that leaves the other 80% lost. - Robert Kiyosaki.
A game is like a mirror that allows you to look at yourself- Robert Kiyosaki.
There are only two kinds of money problems. One problem is not enough money. The other problem is too much money. which type of money problem do you want? - Rich Dad
Don't worry about money. If we do the right things, there will always be plenty of money. - Rich Dad 
PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY WILL VALUE IT MORE THAN PEOPLE WHO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY. - Robert Kiyosaki
IF GOING SCHOOL CAN MAKE YOU RICH, THEN ALL THE SCHOOL TEACHERS WOULD BE BILLIONAIRES. - Robert Kiyosaki
I don’t flip properties because there is no tax advantage in flipping - Robert Kiyosaki.
Investing means different things to different people. Investing for me is a plan and plan starts with investing on ourselves.
Know what you want, have a plan and stick to it. - Robert Kiyosaki.
Find a formula that will make you rich and follow it. - Robert Kiyosaki
What you invest in should be somewhat personal, but not emotional. - Kim Kiyosaki
Rather than using your financial education to just make you rich, use your financial education to enrich the lives of others too - Robert Kiyosaki.
If you expect the government to solve your problems, you have a problem. The problem is that the governments of the world are broke - Robert Kiyosaki.
You get rich because you do things most people will not do. Success requires sacrifice. You must be willing to make those sacrifices - Robert Kiyosaki.
If you are surrounded by “yes-people” or “butt-kissers,” your investing and business are in very big trouble - Robert Kiyosaki.
The biggest problem with having leaders who are weak in terms of financial education is that it promotes greed and corruption and greed - Robert Kiyosaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment